[Eoscstudents] This week is PTK's Project Graduation!!

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 29 16:06:53 CDT 2008

PTK's Project Graduation (which is a collection of Children's books and
Non-perishable food items) is now in full swing until Friday, May 2.

There are some instructors who are offering bonus points in their classes.
If you are unsure, please ask your instructor if they are participating in
this worthwhile project.

The food items collected are donated to our local Senior Citizens food bank
downtown that serves the surrounding communities as well. The children's
books are donated to a surrounding elementary school. Our list of schools
that have benefited from Eastern's generosity so far include: Wilburton,
Panola, Red Oak, Buffalo Valley, Clayton, Albion, Nashoba, and Tuskahoma and
we hope to continue increasing this list by many more in the future.

We will be delivering the donated items during Finals week.

Thanks in advance for your continued support and participation.

Mrs. Kennedy                         &                     Kayla Slaughter

Phi Theta Kappa Advisor                                              NEWLY
Elected PTK President