[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dinner and Thurs. Breakfast

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 13 16:00:57 CDT 2008

Hi again folks,

At lunch today we had a request from a student that we email a month of
menus.  I don't think I can manage that, but I can start emailing the
day's dinner menu and  the next day's breakfast menu each day as well as
the lunch menu.  I'll start with today's dinner menu and tomorrow's
breakfast, then tomorrow at lunch I'll try to remember to include that
day's dinner and the next day's breakfast.  (Someone may have to remind
me a time or two, since I haven't been doing it this way for a while.)
Maybe knowing what good stuff we have for breakfast around here will
encourage some of you to get out of bed a little earlier.  Believe me,
it's worth it.  Just in case you don't know, we serve dinner from 4:30
p.m. to 6:15 p.m., and breakfast from 6:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.   Lunch of
course, is from 11:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.

Today's dinner menu includes:
                Chicken and rice casserole
                Tacos