[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 21 09:19:42 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

It looks like it's going to be a day of meetings for me.  I have to go
to Datatel training at 10:00, to get educated on our new computer
system.   (I don't know much about it yet, I'll just be glad when it
starts scanning the ID cards in the Cafeteria!)  Then we have a Staff
Council Meeting this afternoon.

Speaking of the new computer system, I need to remind the students to
PLEASE be sure you have your EOSC ID card with you when you come to the
Cafeteria to eat.  I know they're not scanning yet, but we need to be
able to verify who you are.   Yes, even Sophomores, because while you
may be coming back for a second year, not all of our help knows who you
are automatically.  Just think of it as preparation for life.  You know
when you drive, you are required to have your Driver's License with you
and your proof of insurance.   Just remember that when you come in to
eat, you have to bring your student ID with you.  If you don't have it,
you will be sent back to get it.  If you have lost it, you will have to
go to Student Services to get a new one.

Our menu for Lunch today includes:
             Chicken parmesan
             Hard tacos
             Loaded baked potatoes
             Corn
             Okra
             Sweet peas
             Baby carrots
And for dessert have some Poke Cake.

For dinner this evening we will have:
             Grilled cheese sandwiches
             Tomato soup
             Chicken pattie on a bun
             French fries
And for dessert have a yummy piece of Cheesecake.

Friday's breakfast will feature:
             Fried eggs
             Bacon
             Pancakes