[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 25 10:02:32 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Boy, our air conditioning went off over the weekend here in the
Cafeteria and we're all about to have a meltdown.  Usually this happens
when we have storms and it shuts off because of lightning, but I don't
think that was the culprit this time.  I don't know if we're tied in to
the same system as the Administration Building to the extent that if
they shut theirs off and go home for the weekend it shuts ours off too,
(even though we don't all go home for the weekend), but we need to
figure out what the problem is before someone has a heat stroke!   The
high heat was pretty rough on our Sunday  Buffet customers, too.

We have a string of birthdays in our EOSC bunch to report.  Donna Rice
started it off with her birthday this past Sat. Aug. 23, followed by
Andy Mace with his birthday on Sun. Aug. 24, and Allen Kendrick who is
celebrating his birthday today.   I hope they all enjoyed their special
days to the hilt.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak with brown gravy
             Pizza with pasta bar
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Homemade seasoned rice
             Seasoned green beans
             Brussels sprouts
             Corn
             California blend vegetables
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, cool off with our Ice Cream and Toppings.

Today's dinner and tomorrow's  breakfast will be reported later.