[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Aug. 29 Lunch and Dinner and Sunday Buffet

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 29 10:03:56 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I was off yesterday to attend the funeral of my husband's great uncle R.
J. Linker.  He had been a fixture at the Buffalo Valley Schools for many
years, having driven a bus for 40 some of his 84 years, and worked there
for several years after he gave up driving the bus.  If you get over
that way, you can see the R. J. Linker Bus Barn that they named for him
in honor of his many years of faithful service.

The Cafeteria will keep regular weekend hours this Saturday, Sunday and
also on the Monday Labor Day Holiday, serving Brunch from 11:00 to 1:00
and Dinner from 5:00 to 6:00.   (Sunday's 11:00 meal will be our Sunday
Buffet rather than Brunch.)

Whatever your plans are this weekend, whether it's going to the big
Choctaw Labor Day Festival at Tuskahoma, kicking back at your house, or
maybe having one last get together at a lake, remember to be safe and
responsible.   It's always tragic to hear how many peole are killed or
injured in holiday traffic and other accidents when they were just out
to have a good time.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef goulash
             Fish on a bun
             Loaded baked potato
             Macaroni and cheese
             Seasoned rice
             Squash
And for dessert have a fresh and fruity helping of Cobbler.

Dinner this evening will include:
             Chicken strips
             French fries
             Salad
And for dessert have some of our luscious Soft Serve Ice Cream.

Our Sunday Buffet will include:
             Baked ham
             Chicken and dressing
             Fresh baked sweet potatoes