[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 15 09:52:42 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I know the flower shops
and gift stores were super busy yesterday with people buying things for
their sweethearts.

If you haven't made it to see The Glass Menagerie and For Whom the
Southern Belle Tolls yet, there will be another performance this evening
at 7:30, and then the final one Monday evening at 7:30.  Don't miss this
wonderful performance.

Be careful if you're out and about this weekend as the forecast is for
very cold and wet, which usually translates into slick and dangerous.
It might just be a good weekend to stay home with a good book or some
good movies.

Our menu for today includes:

             Chicken fried steak
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli and rice casserole
             Fried squash
             Peas
             Chicken wraps
             French fries
             Rolls

And for dessert have a mouth-watering piece of Orange Glazed Cake.

Have a great weekend,