[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:55:27 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Even though we hate to say goodbye to her, Mary Edith's party was quite
nice yesterday.  Quite a good number of people turned out to wish her
well with her future plans and add their sentiments to her memory
scrapbook.

You might want to find a secluded spot away from all the street lights
and make plans to watch the lunar eclipse that is supposed to occur
tonight around 9:00 or so.  This will be the last one for another 3
years according to the TV.  The moon was very full last night, so the
eclipse should show up really well.

I'm hoping we dodge most of the severe cold and wet weather that is
predicted for the state for the next 3 days or so.  I know I'm pushing
it, but I'm ready for spring.

Our menu for today includes:

                Roast beef
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Rice
                Cabbage
                Deli selection
                Potato chips

And for dessert, satisfy your sweet tooth with a delicious helping of
Chocolate Delight.