[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:33:36 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, the eclipse last night was eclipsed by all the cloud cover.  I was
looking forward to it too, but when evening came and not a bit of the
sky was to be seen in any direction, I knew it wasn't very likely that
we would get to witness this one.  We'll just have to be patient and
wait for the one coming up in 2010.

Birthday wishes go out (slightly late) to Gaylon Brannon who celebrated
a birthday yesterday.  (According to some people he's been here forever,
but he still doesn't look like it.)  And today's birthday wishes go out
to Patricia Rector, who is probably busy working and delivering tons of
Girl Scout Cookies in her spare time.

Our menu for today includes:

          Lasagna
          Broccoli with cheese
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Green peas
          Garlic bread
          Tacos

And to satisfy your sweet tooth, have some delicious Bread Pudding.