[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Feb. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:44:04 CST 2008

Hi folks,

It's pretty chilly out there today, (31 according to my computer), with
some occasional wintry flakes appearing.  In other words, it would've
been an excellent day to just hibernate with a good book.  By Monday
though, when we all have to be back at work it's supposed to be like a
Spring preview.

Be sure and get down to the Bookstore and check out their up to 75% off
sale on winter items including some hoodies and T's.  You're bound to
find a bargain you can't leave without.

Our menu for today includes:

             Fish
             Crispy cubed potatoes
             Corn
             Macaroni and cheese
             Green beans
             Hush puppies
             Tuna salad

And for dessert have some luscious Strawberry Shortcake.

Have a great weekend,