[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mountaineer Monday Feb. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:32:55 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It's looking like it's going to be
a really nice day for Mountaineer Monday.  Please welcome all our guests
and prospective students when they come to your area today.

I've still been hearing the pond frogs and birds chirping outside, even
after the cold weather.  I think they're pretty convinced that Spring is
on the way.  Of course with March less than a week away, they're
probably not wrong.  I'm certainly looking forward to all the flowers
blooming, trees budding, etc. as long as I can find some effective
allergy medicine!

Our menu for Mountain Monday includes:

          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Navy beans
          Steamed red potatoes
          Broccoli with cheese sauce
          Garlic bread
          Chicken strips
          French fries

And for dessert, make your own ice cream creation with our Ice Cream and
Toppings.