[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:44:39 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, the temperature has surely taken a nose dive, but I got out and
enjoyed yesterday's nice weather before it did.  I swear though, as much
as I've been wishing for Spring to get here, I already saw a mosquito
yesterday.  Do they never go away?  I'm about to decide they are as
tough as ticks.  Everyone says if we just had a cold enough winter, it
would really cut down or kill out the tick population, but I think it
would have to be so cold all the humans would die off first before those
pests would even be bothered by it.  They're indestructible.

Mountaineer Monday must've been a big success if you can judge by the
amount of stomping to the beat that was going on upstairs.  I thought
they'd bring the house down there for a while.  Hurry up with that new
building, will you guys?  One more wild time like that and we may be
homeless!

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Scalloped potatoes
             Cabbage with bacon
             Hot rolls
             Hot ham and cheese
             French fries

And to satisfy your sweet tooth, have some Coconut Crunch.