[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 27 09:35:59 CST 2008

Hi folks,

According to the weather report, we're in for a nice rest of the week
and weekend before it turns off chilly again on Monday, so get out there
and enjoy it!   Go start Spring cleaning your yard, take a hike, or just
sit outside and listen to the birds singing in anticipation of Spring.

And don't forget to stop by the big Jewelry Sale in the East Cafeteria
sponsored by the Staff Council between 9:00 and 4:00 with the proceeds
being donated to the Relay for Life, a wonderful event held every year
to raise money to fight cancer.  This year's Relay will be held on June
13 and the theme will be "Celebrate, Remember, Fight Back".  If you're
interested in joining the EOSC Relay team, contact Tricia White in the
Business Office at Ext. 708 and she'll be glad to sign you up.  I'm sure
we all know someone whose life has been touched or taken by cancer, and
this is a wonderful way to honor and remember them and their long and
difficult struggle to conquer this dreaded disease.

Our menu for today includes:

             Steak fingers
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with rice casserole
             Black eyed peas
             Corn
             Fried okra
             Hot rolls
             Frito chili pie

And for dessert we have a luscious Chocolate Brownie with Frosting.