[Eoscstudents] LOST DOG ON CAMPUS!

Andy Mace amace at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 27 22:20:45 CST 2008

Hello:

A, Ron Scott of Alderson, was on campus Wednesday afternoon ,about 3pm,
buying meat at our Eastern Meats-lab and had his Chihuahua jump out of
his pick-up(apparently) while he was inside the meats-lab and he never
found the dog.
This small , short haired male dog, named Pedro, is a inside the house
,  family pet and he was just frantic about the missing dog.
He came to the softball/baseball area and went everywhere on campus
looking for the dog. I told him I would try to help out and notify
everybody on campus. He is offering a reward!!!!!
Please call me at 918-448-2790 or call Mr. Scott at 918-429-5566 if you
see this dog.

Thank you, Andy Mace