[Eoscstudents] Transfer Day

Alanna Ralls aralls at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 10 11:01:05 CST 2008

Ladies and gentleman,

Wednesday, Janaury 23 from 11-1:30 in the East Cafeteria Eastern will be
holding our annual Transfer Day. We will have representatives from OU,
OU Allied Health, NSU, ECU, SOSU, OSU-Okmulgee, UCO, and OSU-Tulsa.
Refreshments will be provided as well as some door prizes.  This will
give you an opportunity to speak with representatives and ask any
questions you might have and maybe win something free in the process.
You do not need to be transferring this spring to attend.  Early
decision making in transfer will make it easier for you when you
graduate. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Alanna Ralls
Transfer Enrollment Manager
Library Room 110