[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 15 10:08:30 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Hard to believe it's halfway through January already!  If the weatherman
knows what he's talking about, tomorrow it should start feeling like it,
too, so be ready for anything!  We may even get some snow before it's
over with.  That doesn't bother me so much.  I just don't want to have
another one of those ice storms Oklahoma is starting to become famous
for.  I believe they said that last year our state had more disasters
declared in it than any other.  I'm not sure that's a title we want to
hold onto.  If any other state tries to run for that one, let's let them
have it.

We have some of my favorites on the menu today so come on over and get a
good meal in you.

Our menu today includes:
             Parmesan chicken with spaghetti and sauce
             Smoked sausage on a bun with tator tots
             Red potatoes
             Broccoli with cheese
             Corn
             Baby carrots
             Rolls

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Cheesecake.