[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 16 09:53:19 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, it seems we've had a slight reprieve on the cold front.  I don't
think it's supposed to his til around 4:00 or 5:00 this evening.  It can
take all the time it wants getting here, or rerouting altogether would
work too.  I noticed that in the stores, they're already ready for
Valentine's Day and are starting to put out their Spring gardening and
lawn supplies.  Let's just hope we don't have another one of those ice
storms of almost Biblical proportions the way we did last year and the
way they recently did up north a little way.  If this keeps up too many
more times, Eastern Oklahoma will be as treeless as Western Oklahoma!
We don't need that.

I noticed I missed wishing a Happy Birthday to Cathy Cogburn yesterday.
I hope she had a fine one with many more to follow.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Pasta bar
             Fried okra
             Winter blend vegetables
             Rice
             Rolls
             Hot turkey sandwich with cheese
            Waffle fries

And for dessert have some scrumptious Bread Pudding.