[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 17 10:01:09 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I was a little surprised this morning to see a little dusting of snow on
everything outside.   It seems to have snowed more in some places than
others.  Susie came in from Cravens this morning with more snow than any
of the rest of us.  We told her if she'd've called in that it snowed big
at her house and she couldn't make it to work, we'd've said she was
crazy.  I think everyone else's mostly blew off on the way to work. She
must've just been in the right (or wrong) spot.

Our menu for today includes:
             Steak fingers
              Chicken strips
             Salad
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some nice warm Cobbler.