[Eoscstudents] Menu forTGI Friday Jan. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 18 09:50:27 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you're all ready for a restful weekend.  It's supposed to be
really cold, good hibernating weather, and I'm ready to start right
now.  Unfortunately, I don't get off work for several more hours, so
I'll have to really fight the urge to just doze off til the Spring
thaw.  As cold as it's supposed to be, don't forget your pets if they
have to be outside.  They will need plenty of food to get enough
calories to generate enough body heat to keep warm in the upcoming
frigid temperatures , and you'll have to break the ice off their water
frequently if they don't have one of those heated water dishes, and of
course they'll need plenty of bedding to burrow down in and keep warm.
Of course, my dogs are all in the house, and they just think I'm the
greatest foot warmer ever.   They'll go outside when they want to, but
they definitely let me know when they're ready to come back in and warm up.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Margaret Sorrell.   Enjoy your
day, Margaret.

Our menu for today includes:

             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Meatball subs with French fries
             Macaroni and tomatoes
             Navy beans
             Spinach
             Corn
             Rolls

And for dessert have a helping of an old favorite:   Banana Pudding.

Have a great weekend,