[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 22 09:21:51 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great long weekend, even if it was wet.  We got to
go see a movie, and the majority decided on "Cloverfield".  I warn you,
take some Dramamine if you get motion sickness.  There's a lot of
running with the camera going on that can be very disorienting to some
people.  Kind of Blair-Witchy-like.  (I'll go see "The Bucket List" some
other time, maybe even make one of my own.)

I was glad to see that several issues concerning EOSC are moving in a
positive enough direction for the president to send out a "good news"
email detailing the progress being made in several areas.  It's always
nice to have some good news to start the week off with.

Our menu for today includes:
                Lasagna
                Broccoli with cheese sauce
                Carrots
                Corn
                Blackeye peas
                Baked potato bar
                Garlic bread
                Hamburgers
                French fries

And for dessert have a piece of our wonderful Strawberry Cake.