[Eoscstudents] Thank You

Alanna Ralls aralls at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:30:33 CST 2008

We had over 100 students and 12 universities in attendance for Transfer
Day.  I would like to thank Student Services, the Bookstore, Enrollment
Management, Keith Lewis, and Academic Affairs for their support.  I
would also like to that the faculty for allowing to assist with transfer
day. A special thanks to Wesley White, Corey Traylor, Manuel Franklin,
Whitney Sparks, and Michelle Tengbeh for distributing flyers and
decorating. Without them yesterday would not have been possible. Also, a
thank you to Dr. Smith for coming by and speaking with the different
universities.  It showed that Eastern cares about our students beyond
our college.

Sincerely,

Alanna Ralls
Transfer Enrollment Manager