[Eoscstudents] Dates for Book Buyback

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 3 08:51:27 CDT 2008

The dates for book buyback this semester will be July 21st through
July 25th.  The Wilburton campus will do the buybacks all day
throughout that week. We will be at the McAlester campus on July 23rd
and July 24th from 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. in room 111. We will be
doing book buyback and book sales at the Antlers campus on August 11th
from 4:30 until 7:00 p.m.

You do not have to have your receipt anymore in order to sell back
your books. You will only need to bring your books and your drivers
license.

The dates for the book sales at the McAlester campus will be sent out
soon.

If you have any question, feel free to give us a call.

Thank you and have a great day.

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
Eastern Oklahoma State College