[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 24 09:50:39 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you're having a great day and not getting too hot.  It looks like
a whole string of 90's coming up this week, but on the up side, the
nights are in the lower 70's and that's just about perfect to me.  If it
wasn't for the mosquitos out at night, it would feel wonderful to sit
out in the evening and watch the stars come out, and the fireflies light
up, while listening to the crickets and the whippoorwills.  To heck with
the mosquitos, just break out the bug spray and sit out and enjoy the
evening anyway!  I think it's  the best part of the day.

According to my calendar, Happy Birthday wishes are in order today for
Leland Walker.  I hope he has a great day, and gets a big steak for
dinner.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Scalloped potatoes
             Cabbage with bacon
             Navy beans
             Hot rolls
             Enchiladas

And for dessert have some  Coconut Crunch.

Keep cool,