[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 30th

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 30 09:56:15 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.  I felt like I got
a whole lot of stuff done around the house, but I can still look around
and not be able to tell it.  (I know a lot of you can relate to that.
Housework is one thing that never seems to go away.  Not at my house
anyway.  There's never enough hours in the day or days off in the week
to catch up on everything at once.)

Just a reminder,  Mildred Whisenhunt, our Cafeteria manager, is on
vacation this week, the lucky sucker, probably catching up on her own
housework, so if you have any questions or need to talk to one of us,
you'll probably be dealing with Linda Fox, the Assistant Cafeteria
manager, or myself.

Talking to Linda Fox and Susie Smith, who worked our Sunday buffet
yesterday, it sounds like we had quite a good crowd of happy customers.
They enjoyed the good meal and getting to sit and visit with friends.
 From what I hear this used to be the happening place on Sunday
afternoons several years ago, with a packed house quite frequently on
Sundays after church.  Maybe it will get there again, if people don't
get discouraged by having to find a way through the maze of construction
zones and equipment.  Once they make it in, they know it was worth it,
though.

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken fried steak
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Sweet peas
                Corn
                Spaghetti with meat sauce
                Bread sticks

And for dessert cool off with some of our wonderful Ice Cream and Toppings.