[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 4 09:54:16 CST 2008

Hi folks,

How 'bout that snow?  That was unexpected, wasn't it?   Funny how it
fell in some places and around others.  It looked like it went all
around and under Tulsa, but pretty much missed the actual city.  All
those white cars that were in the parking lot this morning are slowly
changing back to their original colors as the sun melts the snow  off.
(Maybe my antenna will be able to go back all the way down again now.)
I saw where Red Oak schools were closed for today, but not any other
local ones that I could spot.

I see by the EOSC calendar  that there's a Money Tree Game scheduled for
this evening in the Ballroom.  Let's get some of those seeds to Neil
Enis up in the greenhouse and try to grow some of those things.  And
someone save me some seeds too.  Who couldn't use a money tree or two
growing handily nearby?  No more budget crisis!  (And people try to tell
you money doesn't grow on trees!)

Our menu for today includes:

             Turkey with stuffing
             Mashed potatoes with gravy
             Candied sweet potatoes
             Pasta bar
             Hot ham and cheese on a bun
             Potato chips

And for dessert have a delicious helping of  Peach Cobbler.