[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 11 10:08:53 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I worked yesterday evening filling in for sick folks here in the
Cafeteria, so got to come in later this morning, only to find that
parking was limited in the area around the back of the Cafeteria,
Sullivan Hall and the Library Building due to the  installation of the
new elevator shaft in Sullivan today.  (I usually get here around 6 a.m.
and have my pick of parking, where today I had to park way over where
our radio station used to be and will be again if we're lucky.)  This
will be a major step in a positive direction for our campus to come into
compliance with handicap accessibility needs, so please be patient while
the work is in progress.  It will all be worth it in the long run.  (The
elevator up to the Ballroom is out in our building, and believe me, you
soon realize what wonderfully handy things they are when you don't have
the use of one anymore.)

Your friends in Student Services are once again bringing you a musical
offering, presenting the band ICE540 in the Ballroom this evening at
6:30.  Be sure and come out and hear what these Eastern students can
do.   When you think about it, it is truly amazing the amount and
variety of talent on this campus.

Our menu for today includes:

          Oven stew
          Cornbread
          Baked beans
          Corn
          Pasta bar
          Hot rolls
          Meat ball sub
          BBQ sandwich

And for dessert have a piece of Cherry or Apple Cobbler.