[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 12 10:05:47 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I came out yesterday evening with my daughter and her boyfriend to the
ICE540 concert.   We really enjoyed the good music and singing.  Those
boys really have some talent.   I still don't know the significance, if
any, of the name ICE540.  That might be good for the poor guy who
doesn't get to say anything to explain in the future.   Thanks to
Student Services, Dougo and anyone else who brings fine entertainment to
our campus.

Be sure and come out and join us for our first Pizza and Pasta Buffet
Night in the Cafeteria this evening.  We serve from 4:30 to 6:15 so
you'll have plenty of time to eat before going to church or wherever.
The price is $6.50 plus tax and it covers pizza, pasta, salad bar, your
choice of drinks, and soft serve ice cream.

Wanted to let everyone know too, that Danny Foster is back with us.
He's finally come out of his semi-retirement recuperation period and is
looking for stuff to fix.  We'll probably be seeing a lot of him over
here, because we've always got something that needs fixing.  He ought to
be full of energy after his long (boring) rest.  We're glad to have him
back.

I may put out tomorrow's menu later today, as I plan to try and attend
the Grant Writing Workshop at the McAlester Campus in the morning.
Maybe I'll find out how to get scads of money and we'll be able to do
all kinds of things around here.  I hope I can at least find out how to
put in for a grant or two for PAWS.  We always need donations of money
or volunteers to help us take care of all the dogs.  (We usually have
plenty of donated dogs, it's everything else we need.)   The program is
from 9:00 to 12:00 and is free.  For more information on the Grant
Writing for Beginners Workshop,  contact Barbara Gilbertson at the
McAlester Campus or email her at bgilbertson at eosc.edu.

Our menu for today includes:

            Meatloaf
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Navy beans
            Fried okra
            Baby carrots
            Hot ham and cheese

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese
Frosting.

Have a great Wednesday,