[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday March 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:59:18 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I really had to think about it before typing in March for the date.  It
really feels more like February to me today.  We may have recently
sprung forward an hour on the clock, but it feels like we just sprang
backward about a month or so on the calendar!

Keep saying those prayers for Mildred.  She is still in the local
hospital battling pneumonia.

Celebrating her birthday this Sunday will be our busy Business Office
Manager, Mrs. Linda Enis.  Let's hope she has a very stress-free, happy
birthday.   She needs it!

Don't forget about our Sunday Lunch Buffet.  Let us do the cooking and
cleaning up, you just eat and relax!  This Sunday's featured items will
be Lasagna and Fried Chicken.

Our menu for today includes:

             Turkey pot roast
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Sloppy Joes

And for dessert Drexel has made Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.

Have a great weekend,