[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Nov. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:56:53 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Hard to believe it's November.  It's 71 degrees outside and we've got
the back door open and a fan blowing in the kitchen.  That's Oklahoma
for you.  Just because the calendar says it's a certain month doesn't
mean the weather will automatically act like it.  There are always
surprises.  I'm hoping we manage to pull off some really nice weather
for Homecoming week, especially when the outdoor activities are
scheduled, like the 100 year celebration at the Clock Tower on Wednesday
at noon, and all the fun stuff like Shopping Cart Jousting and Gurneys
and Goobers, not to mention the Homecoming Parade on Saturday.  I
noticed banners up in town promoting Homecoming Week and Eastern's
Centennial.  It's good to see more involvement between the college and
the community.

If you want to see something really funny, come out and see the
Comedy/Hypnotist in Mitchell Auditorium at 7:00 p.m..  I've seen this
several times now and it's always sooo funny.   You won't want to miss it.

I hope EOSC employee Paula Ogden had a very Happy Birthday this past
Saturday.  I guess she has really kicked off Homecoming Week for us.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken strips
             Soup and sandwich bar
             California blend vegetables
             Sweet peas
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, make your own customized sweet treat with our Ice Cream
and Toppings.