[Eoscstudents] Thanksgiving menu for Tues. Nov. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:07:06 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Are you hungry?  You'd better get that way!  We're having our annual
Thanksgiving dinner menu in the Cafeteria today at lunch and you don't
want to miss it.  Just think of it as a practice run for the real thing
next week, only you don't have to cook this one or clean up after it.
There's something to be thankful for!  Of course you may not get to take
the traditional after-turkey nap until you get off work either, but
that's the breaks.  We'll be having most of your traditional favorites,
so there's no excuse for anyone to be walking around hungry today.  Come
on over and kick off the Thanksgiving eating season with us.  (And if
you find a good spot to take that after-turkey nap, be sure and let me
know where it is!)

Sounds like there'll be a double header tonight for our basketball teams
as they take on Cowley County Community College this evening at 6:00 and
8:00.  If you're a basketball fan, this is where you need to be.

Our Thanksgiving menu for today includes:
                Turkey and dressing
                Baked ham
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                English peas
                Candied yams
                Variety of salads
                Cranberry sauce
                Hot rolls

And for dessert choose from an assortment of fresh made delicious pies.