[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Oct. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 3 10:09:44 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I didn't hear any sirens this morning, Hallelujah!  And the family
members from yesterday's wreck are mostly all in pretty good shape
considering.  One had a broken ankle, one had a broken arm, and the
little girl who got the worst injuries in our bunch got a broken nose, 2
black eyes, some knocked out teeth, and a gash on the back of her head.
She will need to have some facial reconstructive surgery, but they said
she was talking and making friends with people at the hospital so I
think she'll be fine too.  I don't really know for sure about the mother
and baby in the other vehicle, but I'm certainly hoping for the best for
them also.  Keep them all in your prayers.  And drive carefully!

Don't forget, you Kiamichi Electric Co-op members, the annual meeting
will be tomorrow morning in the Fieldhouse here at Eastern.  Come
participate, and enjoy free food and entertainment and great door prizes!

And tomorrow evening, if you're over that way, you can come to the
Lion's Club carnival in downtown Talihina.  Our Skate Park Kids will be
having a dunk tank, but no, I'm sorry, you couldn't possibly donate
enough to get me in there!  (Much as some of you would probably like to!)

Our Student Union custodian, John Calhoun, will be celebrating his
birthday this weekend.  He will be one year closer to retirement on
Sunday.  Don't celebrate too much, John.  We still need you all in one
piece!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Tenderized steak fingers
                 Mashed potatoes and gravy
                 Broccoli with cheese sauce
                 Fried okra
                 Rice
                 Fish on a bun
                 Potato chips

And for dessert have some yummy sweet Bread Pudding!

Have a great weekend,