[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 6 10:16:15 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope your weekend was enjoyable and safe.  It was a busy weekend in
the area, with the Kiamichi Electric Annual Meeting taking place here in
the Fieldhouse on Saturday morning, and Roy's having their big annual
anniversary sale also on Saturday.  Then Saturday evening the Lion's
Club Fall Carnival was held in Talihina, and I also noticed some flyers
saying this was the weekend of the Bigfoot Festival in Honobia.  Wonder
if he made an appearance?

It's looking like a busy week coming up on campus too.  Wednesday at
11:00, EOSC will present the latest in the Rothbaum lecture series,
featuring District 42 Oklahoma State Representative Lisa Billy.

And starting Thursday evening, our Theater Dept. will be presenting
Godspell for your enjoyment.  They always do a wonderful job and have a
lot of fun, and are just a joy to watch.  Be sure and come out and see
this wonderful production.

Don't forget this weekend there will be two great concerts to attend:
For rock music fans, be sure and get your tickets to go to the Bands for
Boards concert in the Talihina School Auditorium Saturday at 7:00.
Local high school band, Falling Crossways will be opening for Oversoul.
Tickets are $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for students.  All proceeds
will go to the fund to build a skate park in Talihina.   I have tickets
already available for this event so be sure and contact me to get yours.

Also Saturday at 7:00, the Latimer County Arts Council  will be
sponsoring a wonderful show featuring Brenda Lumpkin at the Presbyterian
Church here in Wilburton.  Contact Ruth Brelsford or myself for tickets
to this event.  (I believe they are $10.00 also.)

Good news for you Ittibitz ice cream fans.  We now have Mint Ittibitz in
stock, so come try a new flavor.   Sounds delicious!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Spaghetti with meatballs
                Chicken fried steak
                French fries
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Sweet peas
                Corn
                Broccoli cuts
                Garlic bread

And for dessert have some Ice Cream with your choice of Toppings.

Grab your umbrella and come on over,