[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:50:47 CDT 2008

Happy Halloween everyone (well close enough),

Today should count as Halloween, (even though it's a day early according
to the calendar), since we're having our carnival on campus today to
leave everyone free to attend the football game tomorrow night, trick or
treating in Wilburton is scheduled for tonight, and I dressed up for it,
so there, what other reasons could you possibly need?  Be sure and come
to the carnival and let everyone with children know that we'll be having
our 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival today for the community children from
5:00 to 7:00.  There will be all kinds of fun stuff going on that they
won't want to miss.

Happy birthday wishes go out today to Julie Moss, and also to Leon
Hanebrink.  That's pretty special for the whole campus to have a big
party on your birthday!  You two have a happy day.

It's warming up some compared to what it was a few days ago.  We went to
McAlester this past weekend and I saw about 3 or 4 different little
groups of geese flying around, so I figure it won't be long before
they're flocking together and starting their long journey south for the
winter.

Our menu for today includes:
                Spaghetti with meat sauce
                Cheeseburgers
                Loaded baked potato
                French fries
                Corn on the cob
                Baby carrots
                Brusssels sprouts
                Garlic bread

And for dessert have some luscious Cherry or Blackberry Cobbler.

Have a great day and enjoy the carnival,