[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Oct. 31 Happy Halloween

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 31 09:45:47 CDT 2008

Happy Halloween everyone,

Wasn't the carnival great yesterday?  There were lots of fun things to
do and great food, too.  I really liked those potato croquets that the
International students sold.  And of course I had to have a caramel
apple, too.  My daughter and her boyfriend and some of their friends had
to go through the Haunted Dorm put on by the Baseball Team and they said
it was awesome!  One of the guys said on the way there that he had been
looking for a haunted house that would actually scare him.  On the way
back he said he had found it.  They'll be having it one last time
tonight so if you're into the scary and creepy, and you haven't been
there yet, or if you'd just like to go again, tonight will be your last
chance.  Great job, Baseball Team, Coaches Thomas and Price and anyone
else involved with this event!

Don't forget we'll be having the Chili Cookoff this Sunday instead of
the usual Sunday Buffet, so get ready for a great bowl of chili or Frito
pie, whichever you prefer.

And don't forget to "Fall Back" this weekend.  Set your clocks back an
hour Saturday night and get yourself an extra hour of sleep.  Hey, who
couldn't use that?

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef tips with rice
             Tuna salad
             Fried okra

And for dessert make your own Banana Split!

Happy Halloween and have a great weekend,