[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:53:46 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope your Labor Day Holiday was a safe and happy one.  We got to go to
the Choctaw Labor Day Festival and see and hear Kenny Rogers!  Of
course, where we were standing he only looked to be about an inch tall,
but hey, we were there and so was he!

Several of our Eastern Family celebrated birthdays within the last few
days.  On Aug. 29th we had a triple whammy with Gwen McMillen, Julie
(Davis) Collins and Michelle Harding celebrating birthdays.  I heard it
through the grapevine that a certain college president, not to mention
any names, turned a year older this past Sat. Aug. 30.  Also, Trisha
White celebrated her big day yesterday.  Very happy birthday wishes to
them all!

On kind of a sad note, it's been a year now since we lost our radio
station, KESC or KOCD as it was called later.  I really miss the great
music Dougo played for us to enjoy.  I'm glad we still have him on
campus to enjoy visiting with anyway, even if he is handing out bills
now instead of playing great music.

Our lunch menu for today includes:
                Pitas
                Indian tacos
                French fries
                Pinto beans
                Macaroni and cheese
                Brussels sprouts
                Sauerkraut with smoked sausage
                Baby carrots
And for dessert, have some luscious Cobbler.

Our dinner menu will not be reported at this time due to changes caused
by circumstances beyond our control.