[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:56:09 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we survived the Scholastic Contest invasion another year.  I hope
all the participants enjoyed their time on campus and will think of us
when making their future college plans.

Today is looking like a great day weatherwise, but don't get your hopes
up for Easter Sunday.  Just enjoy as much of today as you can and be
happy.

I just found out yesterday that my high school class is having a reunion
after all.  It's our 30th year and I didn't think anyone had actually
planned a get together for it, but it turns out we're supposed to meet
at Adelita's Friday evening, so if you are near there and hear a big
ruckus, don't call the police, it's just the class of '79.  I know these
college students don't think they will ever be that old, but trust me,
it'll happen!  And before you know it, too!

Rumor has it that Amanda White is celebrating a birthday today.  I hope
she has a great one.

And don't miss the Bookstore Customer Appreciation Day today.  Go in and
check out the bargains and have a free chocolate chip cookie and punch,
while they last, but don't ruin your appetite for lunch!

Our menu for today includes:
             Indian tacos
             Pinto beans
             Corn on the cob
             Cornbread
             Steamed cabbage
             Spanish rice
             California blend veggies
             Fish
             French fries

And for dessert have a luscious piece of that all time favorite
Chocolate Cake!