[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:26:56 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Looks like a wet day outside, but at least it's not as cold as it was a
few days ago.  I really didn't enjoy that.  According to the weather
reports we could get some severe storms before the day is over, so have
your umbrella handy!  You may need it.  This could put a damper on the
scheduled ball games, I would think.

It's Biggest Loser weigh-in day once again, and if it's anything like
last week, the rain may keep some people from going over to weigh in.  I
just told Loma I weigh more when I'm wet.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Scalloped potatoes
             Broccoli and cheese
             Corn
             Brussels sprouts
             Hamburgers
             French fries
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some Cheesecake or Lemon Cake.

Have a great weekend and a wonderful (wet) Easter,