[Eoscstudents] [Fwd: Menu for Mon. April 13]

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:09:22 CDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Menu for Mon. April 13
Date: 	Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:00:26 -0500
From: 	Rhoda Watkins <rwatkins at eosc.edu>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi folks,

I hope your Easter weekend was fabulous, even if it was wet at times!  I
went to my 30th class reunion, (Wilburton High School Class of '79), and
we had a great time getting together and yacking until they had to throw
us out of Adelita's on Friday evening so they could close.  Then several
of us went to the Alumni Banquet on Sat. evening also and visited with
even more people we hadn't seen in 30 years or so.   It was really great
to get to visit with people I used to be around practically every day
for years and hardly ever get to see anymore.

Very happy birthday wishes go out today to instructor Cheryl Wood-Myers,
who also attended the Alumni Banquet Saturday evening.  I know she was
happy to be there to see her daughter Laura, who is a senior this year
join the ranks of the WHS Alumni Association and receive awards for her
academic achievements and recognition for being a 4th generation
Wilburton grad.

Our menu for today includes:
             Baked ham
             Scalloped potatoes
             Green peas
             Broccoli
             Corn
             Chicken strips
             French fries
             Hot rolls

And for dessert make your own ice cream concoction with our delicious
soft serve Ice Cream and a variety of Toppings.