[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:55:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's looking like a pretty wet week coming up.  Guess that's where those
April showers come in, huh?  They must've realized how late in the month
it is and figured they'd better get on with it before they run into the
May flowers time slot.  I guess it's a good thing I got out and got my
sunburn on Saturday at our PAWS doggie adoption day.  We may not be
seeing much sun for a week or so.

Don't forget "Little Shop of Horrors" will be presented this Thursday
and Friday evening by our EOSC Theatre Department at 7:30 in Mitchell
Auditorium.  You know how crazy the movie was, now come and see
Eastern's version!  It's sure to be hilarious!  And this will probably
be your last chance to see some of our fine actors in one of our
productions.  I'm afraid, much as we'll miss them,  we're going to have
to let some of them graduate and move on.

Our menu for today includes:
                Goulash
                Crispy cube potatoes
                Baked potatoes
                BBQ wieners
                Breadsticks

And for dessert, make your mouth happy with our soft serve Ice Cream and
assorted Toppings!

Have a great wet week,