[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:37:34 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, yesterday's rain washed lots of pollen out of the air.  All the
puddles were covered with it.  No wonder everyone's been wheezing and
sneezing, choked up and coughing or without a voice altogether!  This
morning's mist has stopped at least for a while, but it's still cloudy
and cool with a chance of thunderstorms today.  We could still get some
more April showers.

Our menu for today includes:
         Lasagna
         Pigs in blankets
         Carrots
         Green beans with new potatoes
         Broccoli

And for dessert have a piece of  White cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Or if you're not in the mood for what we're serving, the Eastern Relay
for Life Team is hosting a BBQ lunch in the East Cafeteria today from
11:00 to 1:00.  They also have Relay for Life T-shirts available,
designed by Luke Forwoodson, and you can find out from them how to get
your Luminaries and Moons and Stars to honor those close to you who have
had cancer.