[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:58:58 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I noticed the other day when I went down to our Post Office to check the
mail that they were laying the sod around the new building.  They really
had a system going and it was shaping up really quickly.  The next day I
saw them rolling it to make sure it had good contact with the ground,
and yesterday it got a good soaking rain to water it in well.  At this
rate, it'll probably have to be mowed next week!  I've also noticed lots
of wonderful new trees being planted on the grounds!  Our campus should
look wonderful again in a few months when all this is completed and
tidied up.  While I dread us having to move while still carrying on the
regular business of cooking and feeding everyone, (even camps), I am
looking forward to seeing it all completed and being put to use after
all these years of hearing "we're getting a new building".

Don't forget about the matinee at 10:30 a.m. and the first evening
performance at 7:30 p.m. today of Little Shop of Horrors.  If you don't
get to see this fun event today, you can always go tomorrow, but don't
miss it!

And you can save your Adelitas money today because our menu contains:
                 Fajitas (beef or chicken)
                Spanish rice
                Chili beans
                Criss cross fries
                Squash
                Hot ham and cheese sandwiches

And for dessert have a helping of Cheesecake, (maybe after all the
Biggest Losers go weigh in!)