[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 11

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 11 09:50:43 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's a surprisingly rainy and cool day for August in these parts.  I can
tell this because I have a WINDOW in my new office that actually looks
outside!  I had plenty of windows in my old office, but they only looked
out onto the kitchen, so this is really great to me.  I just saw Allen
Kendrick, Dave Baudour and Mike Junier installing a cool new bench
outside the north doors of the Cafeteria so be sure and come check it
out.  Looks like we might have some more new landscaping going in, too.
Our new building and the surrounding grounds are a work in progress with
new additions and improvements being made every day.  It's really been
exciting to see it all coming together.  I can't wait to see what's next!

Recent birthdays celebrated by our EOSC Family include Tracy Clark
celebrating last Friday Aug. 7, Vice-President LaDonna Howell
celebrating last Sat. Aug. 8, and today, on the first day of Fall
classes, Buddy Sandefur is celebrating his big day.  What a present for
you, Buddy, getting to start teaching again!  What more could you want?

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken a la King on a biscuit
          Green beans
          Winter blend vegetables
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Pizza
          Baked potato bar
And for dessert, have some luscious Cherry Cobbler.

Have a  great day,

Rhoda   :-)

P. S.  Don't sleep in just 'cause it's rainy.  Get up and go to class,
and yes I mean faculty too!
rw