[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 18 10:04:27 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, I slept through all the rain last night!  I didn't even realize it
had rained  til the constant dripping outside my window woke me up
early  this morning. That should help with today's Best Week Ever
event...The Mud Bowl!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Testing Coordinator, Diane
Donoley.  Hope her birthday passes the test!

Don't forget to visit our newly opened Cyber Cafe if you're looking for
a snack this evening.  It will be open til 10:30 at night and will be
stocked with a variety of grab and go sandwiches, drinks and snacks.

Our menu for today includes:
             Salisbury steak
             Chicken strips
             French fries
             California blend vegetables
             Pizza
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a slice of Orange Cake.