[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:34:02 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we're just a week away from the big Open House for our new Student
Center!  Can you believe it?  I'd been hearing that we were getting a
new bvuilding ever since I started working here almost 4 1/2 years ago,
and really had begun to think they were just saying that, but it has
finally happened and next week will make it official and let everyone
see what we've waited so long to get.  I'm looking forward to it!

Today's Best Week Ever event is to be a Slip and Slide.  Today's rainy
weather ought to help that process along.  And everyone will probably
already be wet!  (I noticed the last time it rained, even the Bookstore
mannequin was wearing rain gear!)

Don't forget to give blood in the blood drive going on upstairs in the
new Student Center today.  All donations will be credited to local girl
Jessica Hood and will be greatly appreciated.

Our menu for today includes:
                Meatloaf
                Baked potato bar
                Field peas
                Corn
                Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
                Chicken strips
                French fries
                Pizza

And for dessert have some delectable Chocolate Cake.