[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 24 09:51:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, the weekend was great and the week ahead is looking fine, too.
It's our big open house week on campus so we'll be having lots of
special guests this Thursday afternoon for the big celebration.  There
will be special speakers and entertainment along with all kinds of
wonderful food, so be sure and plan to attend.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Coach Andy Mace.  Someone keep an eye on
him so he doesn't overdo the celebrating, will you?  We can't be letting
him have too much fun!  He's got coaching to do!

Our menu for today includes:
             Goulash
             Corn
             Scandinavian blend vegetables
             Baked potatoes
             Cornbread
             Tacos
             Chicken strips
             French fries

And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Strawberry Cake.