[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:33:53 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, Finals Week is just about over.  One more day after today and
it'll be in the bag!  Just hang in there and don't freeze up (in more
ways than one) before you're through.  I know this is a stressful week
for everyone, but don't let it get to you.  Take a break and come over
and get a cup of hot chocolate or coffee to warm yourself up and revive
you so you can get back at it and get all your deadlines met.

You don't want to miss the Silent Auction going on in the Student Center
today!  Proceeds are to help fund April Chandler Caraway's participation
in the EOSC Photography Club sponsored trip to England, Ireland and
Wales this coming Spring Break, and there are lots of wonderful items
for your home, for yourself, or for Christmas gifts up for grabs today,
as well as some yummy goodies to tempt your taste buds.  You'll be sorry
if you miss some of these treasures, so come put your bid in now.  The
Auction will run until 2:00 p.m. so you might want to check back and see
if you need to up your bid before it's too late!

There will be a musical event happening this Saturday evening at the
Presbyterian Church and sponsored by the Latimer County Arts Council,
featuring the Rocky Rhythms, a local ladies singing group.  The music
will start at 7:00 and refreshments will be provided, so come on out and
enjoy the music and company.  Admission is $10, and will help support
the Arts Coucil's efforts to bring wonderful entertaining and
educational programs to all the local schools.

Is anyone missing a basset hound?  A few days ago, there was a
wonderful, friendly basset hound running around on campus acting like
he'd lost his people, and I got in contact with one of our PAWS ladies
who took him home to keep him out of trouble and off the highway until
he could be claimed, and we still haven't heard from anyone who might be
missing him.  If you know where he belongs, please let me know, and he
can be retiurned to his home.

Our menu for today includes:
          Spaghetti with meat sauce
          Corn
          Vegetable blend
          Vegetable beef soup
          Garlic bread
          Chicken strips
          French fries

And for dessert, have some yummy Banana Pudding.

Have a great day and keep warm,