[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Dec. 11th

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 11 09:54:55 CST 2009

Hi folks,

I hope no one's frozen up yet.  It looks like we've almost made it up to
freezing now, but we've still got plenty of cold days ahead, so be sure
and bundle up when you go out, and remember to protect your pipes, your
plants, and your pets from these frigid temperatures.

Well, today's the last day of Final's Week, and it already looks like
there are people finishing up and clearing out, going home for Christmas
break.  The Cafeteria will be closed this weekend and open minimally
next week, using the Grill only.  Hours will be Breakfast 6:30 - 7:00,
Lunch 11:00 - 11:45, and Dinner 4:30 - 5:15.

I mistakenly reported yesterday that the upcoming Rocky Rhythms concert
on Saturday at the Presbyterian Church would cost $10 for admission.
That is not so!  It has been decided that there will be no charge for
this concert!  It is to be a Christmas gift to the community from the
Latimer County Arts Council, so be sure and be there Saturday evening at
7:00 to enjoy some delightful company, delicious refreshments, and
wonderful music, all for FREE!  It will be well worth getting out in the
cold for!!!

Happy Birthday wishes go out for this Saturday to our Cafeteria
Assistant Supervisor, Linda Almy.  We all hope she has a wonderful day!

Don't forget time sheets need to be turned in Friday if possible, or no
later than Monday by Noon, to help our payroll people get their jobs
completed so we can get our checks on time (always a good thing!)

We will be serving Hamburger and Cheeseburgers off the Grill today, or
you can choose Chicken Strips, along with French Fries, and will have a
choice of Banana Pudding or Cookies for dessert.

Have a great Christmas break and a Happy New Year!

Mildred, Rhoda and the Cafeteria Crew    :-)