[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Feb. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:52:04 CST 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day!

I don't know if the groundhog or prairie dog or armadillo or anything is
going to officially see his shadow today, but the weather forecast is
looking pretty good for the next week or so with warm temps and maybe
just a little rain on the weekend, which we can actually use to keep
fires down.

I called my aunt in Indiana this weekend to wish her a happy 107th
birthday only to find out that her step-son who lived with her had
died!  You just never know!   Remember to take good care of yourself,
you never know, you may be needing that body for a lot longer than you
think!  Hopefully many of you will join in the Eastern's Biggest Loser
contest when we get it kicked off shortly.  It should give you the
encouragement you need to lose a few pounds and live a healthier
lifestyle to help you live longer.  I'll keep you posted.

Our menu for today includes:
             Spaghetti with meat sauce
             Broccoli and cheese sauce
             Carrots
             Garlic bread
             Deli selections

And for dessert have a luscious piece of Strawberry Cake.

Have a great day,

Rhoda     :-)