[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:04:27 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Boy, last week was sure a strange one.  Tues. and Wed. we had freezing
weather and ice, with most everything shut down and called off, and by
Saturday, I saw a guy walking back from going fishing!   It looks like
this week should be pretty nice.  I'm ready to put the ice storms, etc.
behind us for another year, (or decade or more).

In our Cafeteria staff meeting yesterday, Mildred shared with us some of
the results of the recent survey the dorm students were asked to
complete concerning their satisfaction with our Cafeteria and the food
we serve.  I'm happy to report that the great majority of the results
were favorable, and there were a few good suggestions for even further
improvement.  We just want the students to know that we are listening
and striving to provide the best service possible to them.   After all,
they are the main reason we are here.  I'm sure many of them were glad
we were finally able to begin serving peanut butter again.  Evidently
the tainted brands and items have been isolated and while we didn't have
any of the products that were in question, we felt we should  stop
serving peanut related items until the situation had been resolved.
Better safe than sorry!

Our menu for today includes:
                Baked chicken
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Baked beans
                Okra
                Corn
                Pasta bar
                Hot been and cheddar
                Potato chips
                Hot rolls

And for dessert have some luscious fruity Cobbler.