[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:59:34 CST 2009

Hi folks,

As Sheryl's email said, today is the kick-off of the Eastern's Biggest
Loser Contest, so do all your pigging out before you weigh in, then
afterwards you can concentrate on losing it all again!  I'm seriously
going to have to have a talk with her about this McDonald's for
breakfast thing she's talking about though, because we have the best
breakfast right here in the Cafeteria.  We always have biscuits and
gravy for you die hard country breakfast eaters, and today we had
scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and chocolate glazed doughnuts.
And we always have your choice of milk, coffee, pop, juices, hot
chocolate or water available to drink, as well as fresh fruit, and cold
cereals, all for $5.00 for Eastern employees or students and $5.50 for
visitors, served Mon. thru Fri. from 6:45 to 8:45.

Our menu for lunch today includes:
             Lasagna  (Love it!)
             Broccoli and cheese
             Green beans
             Seasoned rice
             Baked potatoes
             Garlic bread
             Cheeseburgers
             French fries

And for dessert have some delicious Boston Creme Pie.