[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 6 09:46:14 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, that's encouraging to find that we had 25 people sign up for our
Biggest Loser Contest here at Eastern!  Some lucky person is going to
win enough money to buy the new clothes they're going to need when they
win this thing!   Loma is right about that cartoon about tooth fillings
being particularly appropriate, where the lady is telling her doctor
that she can't lose weight because she has metal fillings in her teeth
and her refrigerator magnets keep pulling her to the kitchen!

 Don't forget to attend the wonderful Sweetheart Soiree this Saturday
evening at 7:00 at the White House on campus.  There will be wonderful
refreshments and entertainment, as well as wonderful people to meet and
talk with and divine goodies and items to bid on in the silent
auction.   We'll also be hosting the "Tie One on for the Arts" contest,
taking votes with dollars for the favorite decorated "tie".  (And
remember, the refreshments shouldn't hurt your Biggest Loser chances as
long as you remember two words....portion control!)

Our lunch menu for today includes:
             Fish
             Crispy cube potatoes
             Black eyed peas
             Winter blend vegetables with cheese
             Ravioli
             Macaroni and cheese
             BBQ bologna
             Hot rolls

And for dessert we'll be serving Carrot Cake.  (Sorry, but no, I really
don't think this counts as a vegetable serving.)

Have a great weekend,